HHVM 4.162 is released! 4.159 - 4.161 remain supported, as do the 4.128 and 4.153 LTS releases.
- Autocomplete improvements to:
- the first keyword (e.g. the visibility keyword on a method) in the body of a class, interface, or trait
- Supports type refinements for readonly expressions
- A Hack property is now considered as a Field instead of a Property in an IDE
- Adds a lint rule for invalid XHP class enum values
- Passing an
$previousargument to the
\Errorconstructor does not violate an internal typed property anymore. The argument to the constructor has/had the
?\Throwabletype, but the
$throwable->previousproperty had the
?\Exceptiontype. Depending on the value of
hhvm.check_prop_type_hintskey in your configuration, this violation used to trigger a warning (the default), throw an
\Error, or do nothing.
- Added stricter types for
Throwablemethods and properties