HHVM 4.158 is released! This release marks the end of support of 4.151; 4.153 - 4.157 remain supported, as does the 4.128 LTS release.
- Add an autocomplete for enum values in
- Add a quickfix for missing async keywords
- Distinguish the
FIXMEerror code of direct writes to static variables. Now:
- Error code 11001 represents directly writing to static variables.
- Error code 11002 represents writing to global variables (that have references to static variables).
- Error code 11003 represents passing global variables to function calls.
- Remove support for trait precedence and trait alias from HHVM.
- Remove support for the
- Turn on runtime enforcement for reading globals needs to be enclosed in readonly.
- This release breaks compatibility with older versions of hhvm/hhast. If hhast is used, it should be updated to version 4.158 together with this update.