HHVM 4.156 is released! This release marks the end of support of 4.149; 4.150 - 4.155 remain supported, as does the 4.128 LTS release.
- A lint error is no longer raised for
HH\FIXME_UNSAFE_CAST<mixed, T>($expr)if the type of
$expris non-denotable and expression-dependent, e.g. if IDE hover information or
hh_client --type-at-posshows a type like
HH\serialize_with_optionsnow supports a
disallowObjectsoption, which disallows serialization of objects except for legacy Hack Collections.
- Numeric literals can now contain underscores to improve code readability;
$x = 1_234_567_890;sets
$xto the integer
- Performance improvements for reified generics.
- All built-in attributes have IDE hover documentation.
- lambdas contained within an anonymous function will no longer implicitly
capture variables from the parent scope of the anonymous function, unless the
variable is in the anonymous function’s