HHVM 4.154 is released! This release marks the end of support of 4.147; 4.148 - 4.153 remain supported, as does the 4.128 LTS release.
- IDE hover now shows original error messages for FIXME’d errors
- Fixed IDE hover for shapes (show the shape type) vs shape indexing (show the field type)
- IDEs should now suggest a
Awaitable<void>return type for functions that do not return a value
- IDE error fix suggestions will now be provided regardless of if the error has a FIXME
- The HHVM Python/GDB scripts are now able to print
hphp_debug_break()can now be used in pure functions
stream_get_meta_data()no longer crashes debug builds of HHVM when called on a closed file
HH\Asio\curl_execno longer has an unneeded exponential backoff
--hphpcommand (used for creating hhvm.hhbc for repo auth mode) interprets paths differently. On previous versions of hhvm
--module .would include the current working directory in the repo. You must now explicitly provide all directories and files with Hack code using multiple flags, for example
--module src --module vendor --ffile public/index.hack.