HHVM 4.150 is released! This release marks the end of support of 4.144; 4.145 - 4.149 remain supported, as do the 4.102 and 4.128 LTS releases.
ENT_HTML5constant is now recognized by the typechecker
AsyncMysqlClient::connect(), which contains comma separated values that are matched against the existing
$cserver_cert_extensionsparameter when verifying the certificate.
class_uses()are now marked as pure
- If a function is marked as returning
mixedbut returns without a value, LSP-based IDEs such as VSCode will now suggest
- LSP-based IDEs will now show Vector/Map/Set documentation comments on hover for literals, not just the types
- LSP-based IDE hover information for shape elements will now show information type information the specific element, not the shape as a whole
HH\Readonly\Shapesnow includes typechecker definitions
AsyncMysqlClient::adoptConnection()has been removed.
- It is now a type error to use
meth_caller()on methods that return a
readonlyobject; previously, this would be a runtime error. This is due to technical limitations of the current implementation.
- If a memoized function is called from a context that does not have the
write_globalscapability, a more specific error is raised based on the write or passing of the return value (if mutable), instead of always when the function is called. This may change necessary fixme codes from 4461 (“a memoized function is called”) to 4459 (“A global variable is written”).
- Removed `HH\class_get_class_name()