HHVM 4.122 is released! This release marks the end of support for 4.116; HHVM 4.117–4.121 remain supported, as do the 4.80 and 4.102 LTS releases.
- Improved JIT performance of non-async generators.
- Separately improved the JIT performance of async generators.
- HSL IO’s `BufferedReader::readByteAsync’ now operates correctly if a read happens with an empty buffer (usually at the 8kb boundary).
- Fixed bug leading to crash when INI files reference environment variables.
==no longer converts types or warns by default; false is now returned. For example,
var_dump(1 == '1')prints
- comparison operators (e.g.
<) now throw in cases where they would previously coerce types, such as
1 < '2'.
hh_single_compileis no longer included in our packages. HackC is now embedded in HHVM as a library. If you want to view the generated bytecode (e.g. for debugging), use
hhvm -d hhvm.dump_hhas=1 foo.hack.
gettype()will no longer ever return
keysetwill be returned instead. If you need to distinguish between arrays marked as legacy and other arrays, use
CurlPooldue to thread safety issues. If similar behavior is required, we recommend using