HHVM 4.94.0, 4.88.1, 4.91.1, 4.92.1, and 4.93.1
HHVM 4.94 is released! This release marks the end of support for 4.86; HHVM 4.87–4.93 remain supported, as do the 4.56 and 4.80 LTS releases.
Additionally, 4.88.1, 4.91.1, 4.92.1, and 4.93.1 have been released, fixing a segmentation fault on machines with less than 8GB of RAM.
(Note: HHVM 4.89 and 4.90 were skipped.)
- Fixed a regression where HHVM would segfault on startup on systems with less than 8GB of RAM; this included most TravisCI and CircleCI configurations.
- Fixed line numbers for some runtime errors being incorrectly reported as -1.
debug_zval_dump()incorrectly reporting a refcount of
1for uncounted or static values; these are now explicitly marked as
- The error message for attempting to use first class function pointer syntax
with instance methods (as opposed to static methods) now suggests
- first class function pointers are now supported by debugging functions such as
- Fixed a bug that led to a typechecker error not being consistently raised when function has a parameter with a default argument followed by another parameter without a default argument.
- The runtime will now throw undefined variable exceptions instead of raising a notice.