HHVM 4.67 is released! This release marks the end of support for 4.60; HHVM 4.61–4.66 remain supported, as do the 4.32 and 4.56 LTS releases.
- Server stats are now cleared after warmup, to reduce noise from requests that should be unrepresentative.
- Runtime type errors now consistently say
darrayas appropriate, instead of just
- An exception is now thrown when a file contains top-level code.
- HackC will no longer emit top-level code outside of the debugger.
- Backticks are no longer parsed as quotation separators; they were previously equivalent to double quotes.
(array)casts are now disabled in the runtime.