HHVM 4.25 is released! This release marks the end of support for 4.19; 4.20-4.24 remain supported, as do the LTS releases 3.30 and 4.8.
- Corrected stack trace file names and line numbers for inlined functions; previously, the file name and line number from the first non-inlined frame would be used instead.
- It is no longer a type error for a disposable to implement a non-disposable interface.
@paramdocumentation is now shown in IDE signature help.
getAttributesRecursivereflection methods have been removed; they were previously marked as
- Many functions and methods have had their by-ref parameters replaced
call_user_method_array()have been removed - they have been deprecated since PHP4.
- the runtime no longer recognizes the aliases
boolinstead. These aliases were previously typechecker errors.
- Added return types to many Async MySQL methods; this may lead to new type errors.
hhast-migrate --ref-to-inout can be used for many of the reference-to-inout
- references will be completely removed from the language and runtime; we will be publishing details in a separate post.