HHVM 4.12 is released! This release marks the end of support for the 4.6.x series.
- Abstract methods are now able to be overridden by other abstract methods.
- Improved error messages for inappropriate usage of the
asynckeyword, e.g. abstract methods and interfaces.
- Methods with the same name as the class are no longer parsed as constructors.
- XBox tasks now execute
- Fixed assertion failure when building repo-authoritative bytecode repositories with HHVM built against libc++ instead of libstdc++ (e.g. MacOS).
- Autocomplete docblocks are now sent to IDEs as markdown.
- If using CLI server mode, PSP is now ran before exit.
- Fixed a segmentation fault when using vsdebug as a REPL.
- Improved response time when IDEs request docblocks.
hh_client --retriesis now a synonym of
- The optional
&$output_headersargument has been removed from
SoapClient::__soapcall, as optional
inoutparameters are not supported.