HHVM 4.11 is released! This release marks the end of support for the 4.5.x series.
- improved error locations for
class_meth()with private or protected methods.
- added an admin server endpoint to remove units from the unit cache; for
- type mismatch errors (4110) now report the full types
- PHP sort functions are now annotated as
inoutinstead of by-reference in the HHIs; both
inoutand references continue to work at runtime.
hh_client --extract-standalone, to create self-contained files containing a function and all recursive dependencies.
- bytecode is no longer regenerated for source files that are touched but have an unchanged SHA.
- if, at runtime, a class uses multiple traits that declare the same method, the error message now includes the trait names.
- the key generic for the
darraytype and the
HH\darray()function (autoimported) is now required to be an
- PHP7-style anonymous function
use()clause positioning is now a parser error; Hack requires
use()after the return type, while PHP7 has
use()before the return type.
keyset()are now in the
HH\namespace; they remain autoimported, so this change only breaks fully-qualified references.