HHVM 3.26.3 is released! This release contains several bugfixes, and improvements to IDE support:
- CVE-2018-6337: clear
random_int()) buffer on fork. This does not affect 3.25 or below.
- HackC: narrower parsing of bracketed expressions as casts
- HackC: fix PHP classes with the same name as special Hack classes
- LSP: use
hh_formatfor IDE code formatting features (
hh_formatfails on most modern Hack code)
- LSP: respect IDE-provided indent width and tabs-or-spaces preferences when formatting code
- LSP: fix support for as-you-type formatting in VSCode
usestatements in classes autocomplete should only suggest traits
- Improve detection, handling, and errors for magic functions where
awaitare unsupported; this improves handling of
__callStatic, and increases PHP compatibility.
- Add an
.hhconfigto include dependencies outside of the project root. This is experimental, and may be removed at any time.